kyrax2: (Default)
The Batgirl of San Diego ([personal profile] kyrax2) wrote2012-03-04 07:45 am
Entry tags:

A Modestly Indecent Proposal: Comics Piracy and the New 52

Note: This article was posted several months ago, but I realized I never promoted it here.  Over the next few days I'll be posting links to more articles I've written and want to share.  Please feel free to comment on them here or at the original article.

Remember that old chestnut, "98% of people masturbate, and the other 2% are liars?" I was reminded of it when thinking about illegal comic book downloading: everybody does it, no one will admit it. It's the elephant in the room that no one's willing to talk about, including and especially the 'Big Two', DC and Marvel. 

[Read More at the original article]

Post a comment in response:

Identity URL: 
Account name:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
HTML doesn't work in the subject.


If you are unable to use this captcha for any reason, please contact us by email at

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.